The Burgess Hill
Winter Classic Cyclosportive
Date of event 23rd February 2014
Burgess Hill town centre will host the Start & Finish of all three routes of The Burgess Winter Classic Cyclosportive organized by SRS Events.
Three excellent routes are available on this cyclosportive.
Entries now open
EARLY BIRD ONLINE ENTRIES AVAILABLE!
All riders receive a Continental Race 28
(700c) Inner tube
How to enter
This is the first event in the SRS Events 2014 series of Cyclosportive events. When entering any of our cyclosportives on-line via SI Entries you will get a reduced entry to future cyclosportives with our loyalty scheme*.
Heading West out of Burgess Hill the Winter Classic Cyclosportive routes have be set up to invigorate everybody's fitness levels as we slowly but surely head towards Spring.
There is a choice of three routes
Classic Route 75 miles
Challenge Route 61 miles
Tour Route 49 miles
Constructed of mainly rolling terrain there are no massive hills on the Winter Classic routes. What the Winter Classic does have though is plenty of false flats and short testing climbs to put a sting in the thighs if you're not careful. All three routes are ideal to increase your fitness in preparation for future cyclosportives in the SRS Events series.
With four feed stations on the Classic route you will have plenty of opportunity to get some extra energy into your body should you need it. Also all feed stops have toilets.
With all the usual great support from SRS Events this is another sportive not to be missed.
Maps can be viewed in the individual route discriptons see top right of this page,
or by clicking here
- Fast signing on in the morning at Cyprus Hall
- Start time from 8.00am, last rider off at 9.30am
- 4 feeding stations
- Toilets available at all feed stations
- All feed stations have free savory foods and energy drink
- Mechanical support available on route.
- Event timing by SPORTident
- All riders will receive a Continental inner tube on the day
- Certificates downloadable from the SPORTident
- Complimentary snack meal after the ride available free to all entrants.
- Avelo Images Event Photographers on course photos available online after the event at a reduced rate.
- SRS Events on-line loyalty scheme ensures that all SI entries on-line entrants will be entitled to a 10% discount subsequent events.
- Comprehensive route markings for all routes.
- Professional sports massage availble at the event @ £6 per session.
* The loyalty scheme discount does not apply to early bird discount. Early bird discounts are always lower than the loyalty discount price.